Rochester Regional has partnered with Bivona Child Advocacy Center to draw attention to National Child Abuse Prevention Month.
During the month of April blue lights will be visible on the exteriors of all five Rochester Regional hospitals in recognition of this year’s Be Brave Be Blue campaign. Prevention resources include:
- Bivona Child Advocacy Center provides services and support to victims and their families in the Rochester Area.
- Child Help National Child Abuse Hotline 1-800-4-A-Child (1-800-422-4453) and more.
- Child Welfare Information Gateway – prevention, protecting children from risk, and strengthening families.
- MedlinePlus links to reliable resources from the National Library of Medicine.
- National Child Welfare Information Gateway – tips on recognizing the signs and symptoms.
- Prevent Child Abuse New York – getting help is easy with the parent helpline at 1-800-CHILDREN.